From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com>
Sent: Saturday, 12 March 2022 12:08 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT; I'm Tired

I never thought I’d say it, but at 74, I’m worn out. I don’t know how much
longer I can keep carrying big glass and a full frame camera on a walk through
the woods. Yes, my k-3 is lighter, but it’s still a lot of camera with a lens
that’s long enough to shoot wildlife.

Here’s the camera I want:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=sony%20rx10&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma
--