When my LAN box crashed some years ago I took out the two drives which were
in good condition and was able to transfer the data with a linux machine.
Then I decided to not trust any LAN and just use two separate external hard
drives as backup as I remember Godfrey recommended one day. Pretty easy to
just copy files from my desk top drive to the 6 TB external ones. When
these are full, 'll buy two bigger new ones.

Henk

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List