It's dry, so dry the power plants don't have enough cooling water due to
low water in the rivers. Next winter another horror scenario is planned due
to gas shortage. I'm lucky to have PV panels and inverter AC's installed
last year. Only problem: if the 230V fails the PV panels shut down. Maybe I
need a very very big tesla home battery but it's currently unobtainable and
Lithium is soon in short supply...
What's next? Very strange times...