Larry -

Glad to see/hear you're OK so far.  Is your house set back from the river a little more than some of those on the other side?  Felton was specifically mentioned in articles on CA flooding in our local Milwaukee paper today.  Our son and his family live about 15 miles from SLO and have been out of power for over 24 hours.

Good to see first hand pix of what's happening our there - keep 'em coming - but more importantly, keep safe.

-p