> On Jan 10, 2023, at 2:43 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> This is the kind of photo op you do't need to have . ugh!  Great shots, Larry
> -

Thanks Ann.

> The first one in the set is the one that drives the story home the best to
> me..

When I was at lunch the news was showing a video of a Pine tree falling in the
Santa Cruz mountains… google google
It’s posted several places online:
https://kmph.com/news/local/mudslide-causes-large-pine-tree-to-hit-the-ground-in-santa-cruz

I’m pretty certain that’s at the road closure about half a mile up the road
from my house, probably taken from the intersection of Hwy 9 and Glen Arbor.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.0776061,-122.0840329,3a,75y,46.09h,102.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGNZP8PknEiJWsWnSvMAR3w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

My apologies, the google monster says 0.8 miles.

I did spend some time after lunch on my drive home taking some photos,
particularly down by the covered bridge in one  of the harder hit neighborhoods.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com  sent from ret4est

--