If it is pop culture stuff in the USA I'm an ignoramus too..  interesting about what you see I saw nothing from the USA.. it is rather intriguing I may go back to it now and then.. However, it can't help that between 1960  and 1980 I had no TV..  but funny that you posted this quiz at the same time that I put a photo on FB, including our private PDML page that asked where was I when I took the photo :-)   asked people answering to comment without revealing the name of the city to everyone  to message me privately with the name or say something that would show they knew without naming the city exactly.

ann