Ok I did it again this morning.. and did screen shots of my answers  got 3387  with one 1000 pointer -

Here is what I saw:

(1) map of holland on wall - happy people  1945  I got this one right on  end of WWII so 1000 pts (2) USA 1950  looks like arizona or nevada..  I guessed 1954 the womens clothes and the camera bag kid was carrying did the decade for me
(3) I guessed 1928 answer was 1921  dk where taken
(4) funeral shot.. dk where .. I guessed 1930s it was 1926  but I had the event right - death of RUdolph Valentino (I looked it up later) (5) I guessed 1995 - lt was 1992  -street scene narrow streets all Asians in street and all signage in Asian characters - tall modern building in background.

I got 3387  - this was my 4th try at the quiz .. earlier I didnt even crack 2000

But where does it show you the locations? That is the exact answers? disappointing...

ann