Glad to have you back.  Sorry to hear about Lisa's mom.

-p

On 3/16/2023 9:12 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
What's up?

I've been a non-participant (but active lurker) here for a while.
The pandemic was rough here, coinciding as it did with Lisa's mum's
2-1/2 year(!) fight with pancreatic cancer, but we've been getting our
lives back on line, so to speak, for a while now.

Nothing much seems to have changed on the PDML, though. That's good to
see!
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List