I have the PLM type of 55-300 which is always attached to my K-70.
However the PLM lens is not compatible with a K-5 II.

Henk

Op 2024-03-15 om 07:43 schreef Alan Cole:
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Henk Terhell in Belgium uses his with
great success for virtually everything. I have the screw-drive WR version
which is pretty good too.
Alan C

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 11:52 PM Mark Roberts<postmas...@robertstech.com>