I just completed a new computer build a few weeks ago as the newest version
of Photoshop didn't like to play nice with my 2016 build. I went pretty
high end as I hate doing this more than once every decade and wanted to
future proof myself as much as possible.
Denoise runs about 20 seconds on my K1 files.

bill