I think I may have made a mistake while shooting with my AF360FGZ flash
today but then again I may have been lucky.  I shot quite a few frames in
TTL mode then switched to Auto.  At that time I realized the flash was set
to ISO 400 while the film I was using was ISO 100.  Of course while shooting
the next frames in Auto mode I did switch the ISO setting on the flash to
100.  My question is: did I do any harm while in the TTL mode or does the
camera simply read the light and adjust accordingly regardless of the ISO
setting on the flash?  Thanks.

Stephen

(I'd rather be good than lucky but lucky will do in this case)