Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful start to your marriage.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amita Guha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 October 2002 11:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: goin' to the chapel...

Tomorrow morning I'm going away for the weekend to get married. I'd like
to thank everyone for helping me find a wedding photographer. As it
turns out, my maid of honor and her fiance are both photographers, so
we're using the both of them. I am planning to have my Optio with me
that day, although I don't know if I'll have much time to use it. But
I'm hoping to have something from that day to post to the PUG!

Amita