Looks like I've come back at the end of another flare-up. I'll hang about a
bit to see if it fades away. Why wait? Because I missed the informative
posts. I hope it doesn't start all over again. This kind of thing is so
boring. I don't know how long I've been on this list because twice, at
least, Outlook Express has destroyed the contents of all its folders.

The rules are no longer working and all messages now remain in the inbox
instead of being moved to the 'pdml' folder. Does anyone know why? Has
something happened to the arrangement of the headers? I gave up the digest
because it was a chore to sort through the messages. Its easier to remove
individual messages - a one step process.

By the way: the insurance company finally paid up and I got a new monitor.
Samsung 19" SyncMaster 959NF. It's a cinch to set up for Photoshop and it
stays set up. This is more than the Nokia it replaces ever did.

Don

Dr E D F Williams

http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams
Author's Web Site and Photo Gallery