At 18:09 15.10.2002 +0300, Don wrote:
>Looks like I've come back at the end of another flare-up. I'll hang about a
>bit to see if it fades away. Why wait? Because I missed the informative
>posts. I hope it doesn't start all over again. This kind of thing is so
>boring. I don't know how long I've been on this list because twice, at
>least, Outlook Express has destroyed the contents of all its folders.

Have you tried Eudora ? Why use a MS product which does not do the job
and which is most vulnerable to virus attacs ? Backups could be nice every
now and then too ;-)

Antti-Pekka

---
* Antti-Pekka Virjonen * Fiskarsinkatu 7 D       * GSM: +358 500 789 753 *
* Computec Oy Turku    * FIN-20750 Turku Finland * Fax: +358 10 264 0777 *