> Most of us have seen thousands of P&S folks in our daily travels. It's
> so much a part of our subconscious, we essentially ignore them.

*nod* Yes.  As I said to one of the cops:  if I wanted to shoot
a building like that, I'd use a little P&S that fit in my pocket.
It'd be out of the pocket, fired, and back in the pocked quickly
enough that I probably wouldn't be seen doing it, and who thinks
twice about a P&S anyhow?  (I'd also do it in daylight, in a crowd.)

                                        -- Glenn