----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Scott
Subject: Re: Whining about "Security"

wrote:

> > Don't bother. In order for your country to keep itself safe,
you
> > are going to have to annex Canada anyway.
>
> Oh no! The Canadians have "Weapons of Mass Destruction/the
Mother of
> All Oil Reserves", too?

We have been secretly collecting acid rain that comes over the
border from Detroit for several decades now. Saskatchewan has
been the training ground for what we have affectionately been
calling the "Go-fer Brigade. Equipped with rocket launchers
carrying warheads of distilled acid rain, we have assembled a
force of skilled warriors that will strike fear into the hearts
of any and all attackers.
Please see http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/SaskArmy.jpg
for a secret training photo of one of Canada's finest preparing
to launch an attack on an unsuspecting target.

William Robb