On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Steve Desjardins wrote:
> think and that processing services will become more rare or at least
> more expensive.  Does anyone see this.  I realize that many of us don't
> want to switch, but I asking for predications not preferences.

That doesn't surprise me, however, I think that won't happen in the next
five years, and probably far closer to that 10 year window.

The difference, though, is people who are pro or amatuer or what it may be
we all are, know where to find the pro labs that won't go away, and that
people like us tend to shoot B&W and can process in our homes, and even
home development of E6 isn't that difficult, if you've got a processor
which is cheap enough.

I doubt films disappearance will hurt the likes of us as much as some
people fear.

-g.

--
http://www.infotainment.org <-> more fun than a poke in your eye.