> I know which one for Cartier-Bresson, but what about Winnogrand and Salgado?

Winogrand used a 28mm almost always, and Salgado, when I heard him
interviewed, said he used a 28, 35, and a 60.

--Mike
Thanks Mike. I did a rapid check on the web yesterday but could not find the answer for Salgado. For Winogrand, I read that after using a 50mm in the 40s (like HCB), he progressively went for the 28 during the fifties. Then he must be one of the first, if not the first, to "strech" his view angle in a systematic way. It looks like his 28mm was a Canon.

Andre