On 2018-02-12 9:31 AM, Radosław Ejsmont wrote:
Yeah, know that you can set it for each client (Linux/Windows/macOS). My
problem is many mobile clients (iOS) where setting this up is impossible. And
Netflix / Amazon / whatever becomes an issue... so network-wide solution would
be cool!

What sort of issue? Do you have a broken IPv6 network?

Sent from my iPhone