On 2018-04-16 10:09, Remi Gacogne wrote:
On 04/16/2018 12:03 PM, MRob wrote:
According to this, you *should* be able to load a million domains into
LUA without problem.

That's the same method this person said crashed recursor with much less
https://git.mauras.ch/Various/powerdns_recursor_ads_blocking
Are there other people who have experience?

It shouldn't crash the recursor and if you can reproduce the crash and
share the reproduction method I would be happy to look into it.

ok maybe I will try it but can any people comment is there pros or cons to implementing a block list using Policy Zones instead comparing to loading the file direct into a big list?

I have policy zone based blocklisting working but only with a few test domains in zone file