On Dec 3, 2010, at 8:33 AM, IOhannes zmölnig wrote:

On 12/02/2010 08:09 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I'm ok with switching now, as long as we recognize we still need to
change somethings.

sounds great.
but if do recognize things that need to change we should enumerate them
now, else they will be forgotten and/or never fixed.

btw, are you referring to the "contributed builds"? (as i don't know
anything else that is still in need to be done)
if so, i would welcome your comment on my suggestions.

Here's some things that I think could be improved:

- distinct contributed builds

- better layout on the main screen, like perhaps take away the dates and put a little version of the project's icon.

- a top section for people just getting started to point to Pd- extended as the easiest place to start. Right now the page works very well for people already using Pd, but is probably confusing for someone just starting.

But I have no particular deadlines for these, I just wanted to make sure this page didn't get locked down, thereby preventing such changes in the future.

.hc