On Feb 15, 2011, at 11:06 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

On 2010-11-12 20:50, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

Also, what about making the main URL of the software page be
http://puredata.info/downloads That'll take a bit of migration work, but
I am willing to help do that.  That's more of a long term plan.

in case nobody noticed it: the portal tab "download pd" no directs to
"http://download.puredata.info";, which is the software page.

the old "http://puredata.info/downloads"; is still in place and functional

I noticed, that's good, thanks. Now we just need to make some kind of newbie-friendly banner on the new downloads page that links to Pd- extended, and then point http://puredata.info/downloads to the new downloads page.

How does that sound?

.hc