Hi,
My name is Katja Brkič Golob and I am a licenced clinical psychologist,
from Slovenia - Europe.

I have just come acrossed your PEBL site and PEBL experiments, which I
think are awesome!

I have one questions about the output, though. When a participant finishes
his/her task, can we get a report (a comparison of the results with the
general norms, or mybe graph) or access to the general norms in order to
properly evaluate participants achievements?

Thank you so much for your answer nad best regards.

Katja Brkič Golob

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>