Hello Anatol,

Thank you for looking at the driver.  We currently don't support PHP 5.5 on
Windows because NuoDB does not yet have client library support for VC11.
However, we do support PHP 5.5 on Linux.  I don't see the hardcoded VC9 lib
you are talking about in config.w32. What line number do you see that on?

-tom

--
Tom Gates
Software Engineer

The information contained in this email is confidential and proprietary and
intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender and delete all copies.