Morning Johannes,

Have switched that to RINIT, thanks for that info.

I wasn't aware of the concurrency issues. Still, restricting the build
seems unnecessary. You may load the extension in a zts build of php, but
not actually be using any threads - you aren't going to be loading it
inside apache worker is my suspicion.

I already created the package on pecl, but we are not sure if it's allowed
or not, because of licensing issues.

Cheers
Joe