I will be out of the office starting  11/08/2004 and will not return until
11/17/2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. Any urgent matters please
contact me at 0813 288 00741.

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and
registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: 274 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7DZ.
Registered charity No. 202918.

Visit the web site at http://www.oxfam.org.uk

A catastrophe is unfolding in Darfur in Western Sudan. Thousands of people
have been killed, and over one million people have been driven from their
homes. The international community needs to do more. To find out more, to
donate, and to take action visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/sudanemergency

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IotolB/TM