I will be out of the office starting  02/15/2005 and will not return until
02/21/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. Any urgent matters please
contact me at 0813 288 00741.

Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International, a company limited by guarantee and
registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: 274 Banbury Road, Oxford OX2 7DZ.
Registered charity No. 202918.

Visit the web site at http://www.oxfam.org.uk

Following the devastating earthquake and Tsunami Oxfam is providing
emergency relief and helping people to rebuild their lives across Asia.
Visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/tsunamicrisis