Matt wrote:

"You assumed Peirce's Mind is equal to a               (062414-8)
consistently progressive organization. . ."

No. I did not assume this. But Peirce apparently did, according to Edwina.

". . . so any backwards motion, disassembling,         (062414-9)
shows that it is not-Mind. "

No.  Any backward motion, as long as it is directional, must be
accompanied by the dissiaption of free energy, accodirng to the Second
Law.  In other words, Mind can disassemble what it assembled previously,
as long as it dissipates free energy.  It is akin to the situation where
it takes, sometimes, as mcuh money to build a building as to 'un-build'
it, since both are directed, goal-oriented processes and all such directed
processes require dissipating free energy (or disorganzing a part of the
Universe)

With all the best.

Sung