This is not a blog it's a list. You are not a lone voice. Peirce himself
said. "Nor must any synechist say, 'I am altogether myself, and not at all
you.'  If you embrace synechism, you must abjure this  metaphysics of
wickedness. In the first place, your neighbors are, in a measure, yourself,
and in far greater measure than, without deep studies in psychology,  you
would believe. Really, the selfhood you like to attribute to yourself is,
for the most part, the vulgarist delusion of vanity."

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*