Regardless of how it may be explained or parsed by different disciplines,
continuity seems to me to relate mainly to time (mainly chronological time)
and to the fluidity that this creates, especially when one wishes to fix
anything IN time. I see CSP as having simply helped to make continuity and
fallibility acceptable as descriptions of reality to the extent that
reality is presently known.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3