AM:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/16107
JA:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/16133
AM:http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.peirce/16142

Dr. Mani, List,

I don't recall learning anything about semi-sets or type-2 fuzzy sets,
unless those might involve the usual sort of iterative meta-fuzziness.

As a general rule, especially in relation to Peircean triadicity,
the direction of generalization from dyadic to triadic relations
is more important than generalizing the number of values in the
relational domains.  I have often discussed this under the head
of -adic vs. -tomic extensions.

I have also looked at generalizing the dyadic membership relation
of ordinary set theory to a triadic "relative membership" relation.
I will look up links to that.

I was just about to start another thread for addressing Jeff's questions,
but I'm moving kinda slow right now and it may take another few spins of
this dizzy planet.

Regards,

Jon