Thanks again, Ben.
(Where would this list serve be without you?)

After reading this again, it became obvious to me (I am a slow learner) that
the underlying issue here is the origin of symbolization with respect to
biological / human actions.

Ben, do you suppose that instinctual actions (such as those that are directly
comparable to animal behavior, such as fight or flight, or feeding,)  are not
symbolized?   The quasi-hypotheses being merely mental patterns of spontaneous
neuronal assemblies that manifest the material reality by activating
communication toward the ecosystem through internal electrical musculatures?

Cheers

Jerry