-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Awbrey [mailto:jawb...@att.net]
Sent: 2-Dec-15 22:30

Peircers,

As I wrote before, I used the phrase "relations proper"

merely to emphasize that I was talking about relations in the technical sense.
Another common idiom to the same purpose would be "relations, strictly
speaking".

As for "elementary relatives", Peirce uses this term in the 1870 Logic of
Relatives.

See, for example, CP 3.121ff and a later remark at 3.602ff.

See Also:

☞  <https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=Peirce&as_epq=Elementary+Relative>
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=Peirce&as_epq=Elementary+Relative

And toward the end of this section: