Edwina, list:

You said:
*until that I-O relation does indeed correlate with the R-O Relation? Isn't
this what Peirce meant by eventually arriving at the truth?*

Yes.

So, where is this object?
On this list, it's what Peirce said.
But you said different than what Jon said about what Peirce said.
But what is it Peirce said about?
That's really the object.

Best,
Jerry R