Jeff, List:

Thank you for this very interesting suggestion.  In order to facilitate
such a discussion (hopefully), here is the passage about "Super-order" from
CP 6.490.

CSP:  Order is simply thought embodied in arrangement; and thought embodied
in any other way appears objectively as a character that is a
generalization of order, and that, in the lack of any word for it, we may
call for the nonce, "Super-order." It is something like uniformity. The
idea may be caught if it is described as that of which order and uniformity
are particular varieties ... A state in which there should be absolutely no
super-order whatsoever would be such a state of nility. For all Being
involves some kind of super-order. For example, to suppose a thing to have
any particular character is to suppose a conditional proposition to be true
of it, which proposition would express some kind of super-order, as any
formulation of a general fact does. To suppose it to have elasticity of
volume is to suppose that if it were subjected to pressure its volume would
diminish until at a certain point the full pressure was attained within and
without its periphery. This is a super-order, a law expressible by a
differential equation. Any such super-order would be a super-habit. Any
general state of things whatsoever would be a super-order and a super-habit.

Obviously I have been focusing on the blackboard diagram recently, so I
will need to review the earlier portions of the lecture in RLT with this in
mind.