Dear all,

“Breaking up habits to create new habits is habit creation.”

So what is chance doing, breaking up habits or creating new ones?

Is the habit stable or unstable?

Which habit, the broken up one or the newly created one?

What is the start; a condition of disorder or a condition of ordered
disorder?

What is the state after the transition;

ordered or disordered with respect to the next transition?

What Universe do you imagine when talking about the start of the Universe,
something like the big bang, the birth of a newborn or the start of a new
day?

So, what do *you* think?

Is that what *we* think?