Hi Kirsti:

You wrote:

>> Logic is not linguistics, and shluld not be replaced, not even partly, by
>> lingquitics.

I awoke in the middle of the night, feeling that I may have mis-read your
meaning.

Did you mean, linguistics as the study of languages…

Or, that logic ITSELF, whatever that may mean, is not language?

What is your definition of the term “logic” , perhaps you would be so kind as
to give examples?

On a different topic, compelling arguments for the perplex number system
continue to accumulate.
The operations of the real number system (associative, distributive and
commutative are now understood.
The creation of (biological , in the sense of Ehresmann) memory, originates in
the:
atoms —> molecules
The difference between classical mathematics and organic mathematics lies in
the logic of addition of integers. The entailments differ, even though the same
consequence, the sum is the same. integers of a partition —> an integer with
that partition  (“entailment” of parts to generate a whole)
This is necessary for critical dynamics of life, e.g., handedness.

Atoms with internal parts become the informed source of internal causality of
life, and of inner life of mind.

…  and much more that remains to be written-up.

Very warmly,

Cheers

Jerry