Auke, Peter, list,

Is not “Holy Family as present-day refugees from the Middle East” image
enough?

At least surprising enough for Google.

And ye tell me, friends, that there is to be no dispute about taste and
tasting?

But all life is a dispute about taste and tasting!

Taste: that is weight at the same time, and scales and weigher;

and alas for every living thing that would live without dispute about
weight and scales and weigher!

Best,
Jerry R