From: Ben Novak <trevriz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 2:35:58 PM
To: John F Sowa
Cc: PEIRCE-L
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Nativity scenes

Dear John F. Sowa:

You write in your email of 30 Dec., at 11:45 am:

Ben
> I have long been wondering why there is so little discussion
> of relating Peirce's concepts and methodologies to concrete
> examples, or other 20th and even 21st century thinkers.

>> I strongly with that criticism.

Regarding this, it seems something is missing--agree? disagree?

Kindly advise:

Ben Novak

Ben Novak
5129 Taylor Drive, Ave Maria, FL 34142
Telephone: (814) 808-5702

"All art is mortal, not merely the individual artifacts, but the arts
themselves. One day the last portrait of Rembrandt and the last bar of Mozart
will have ceased to be—though possibly a colored canvas and a sheet of notes
may remain—because the last eye and the last ear accessible to their message
will have gone." Oswald Spengler

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 11:45 AM, John F Sowa