Interesting Edwina -- I would see the formation of a habit as what we are
looking at. And indeed a continual adjustment even when habits exist in
relatively stable form. A while back I took entropy to mean the dispersion
of everything with no reference to Peirce or habits or the eventual
attainment of order which I take to be an objective of CSP. Wittgenstein is
of interest I believe because he regarded most of what matters as
unspeakable. I am interested in what seems to me almost a Peirce goal to
make metaphysics a science. That would be a good move.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose