List Moderator (Gary),

This alarms me. The starting post in this thread is putatively from Edwina, but does not bear the hallmarks of her posting style nor format. The message itself does not read as from Edwina. Further, the main message of the post requires us to open a file; PDF in this case, which does convey a bit more security, but opening a file nonetheless.

Edwina has subsequently disowned the post. At minimum, we have a spammer. At maximum, it is much worse.

I'm not sure how the list should proceed from here, but there are issues that need immediate attention.

Mike