Dear Peirce and list,

If in the past, you could only say walking upon a bog, this ground seems to
hold for the present-

but now is transformed into ‘Bed-rock beneath Pragmaticism’;

then I must conclude you did converge in your opinion and have come to
truly believe it.

Granted, the genius of a man’s logical method should be loved and
reverenced as his bride,

whom he has chosen from all the world.

Such an attitude would insure that, instead of looking in the wrong
direction, it is turned the way it ought to be.

Is that so?

With best wishes,

Jerry R