Edwina ,Helmut, List

The final interpretant certainly is a change of habit (which may be the
preservation of habit or the return to old habits) but it can not be only a
Thirdness . If this were the case there would be only one class of hexadics
signs :

Od3àOi3àS3àX3àY3àZ3

in some system X,Y,Z of denominations either with Z interpretant final ...
The change in habit may or may not be a change in the subjective theory of
the receiver or a change in his physical reaction patterns or in his modes
of emotional reactions ... and then we find the 28 classes ...

Best regards,

Robert