Cf: Animated Logical Graphs • 43
http://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2020/10/05/animated-logical-graphs-43/

Re: FB | Ecology Of Systems Thinking
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecologyofsystemsthinking/permalink/3377906762288444/
::: Richard Saunders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ecologyofsystemsthinking/permalink/3377906762288444/?comment_id=3379444682134652
 )

Figure 1.  Praeclarum Theorema Parse Graph
https://inquiryintoinquiry.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/praeclarum-theorema-parse-graph-2.0.png

RS: “I wonder if we might find such graphs in the physical microstructures of 
brains, cells, proteins, etc.”

Dear Richard,

You are reading my mind.  See the following message I posted
back in the day on the old Standard Upper Ontology List.

* SUO: Re: Propositional Equation Reasoning Systems (PERS)
http://web.archive.org/web/20060717224355/http://suo.ieee.org/email/msg04525.html
 )

I took up a simple example of a contingent proposition and proceeded in the
medium of logical graphs to prove its equivalence to a simpler proposition.
Reflecting on the form of the proof gone before, I concluded with the
following remark.

JA: “For some reason I always think of that as the way that our DNA would prove 
it.”

There's further discussion of that example at the following location.

* Propositional Equation Reasoning Systems • Analysis of Contingent Propositions
https://oeis.org/wiki/Propositional_Equation_Reasoning_Systems#Analysis_of_contingent_propositions

Regards,

Jon
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
► PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON 
PEIRCE-L to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to [email protected] . 
► To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message NOT to PEIRCE-L but to [email protected] 
with no subject, and with the sole line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of 
the message. More at http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .
► PEIRCE-L is owned by THE PEIRCE GROUP;  moderated by Gary Richmond;  and 
co-managed by him and Ben Udell.

Reply via email to