Cf: Animated Logical Graphs • 54
http://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2021/01/27/animated-logical-graphs-54/

Re: Peter Cameron
https://cameroncounts.wordpress.com/about/
::: Doing Research
https://cameroncounts.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/doing-research/

Re: Gil Kalai
https://gilkalai.wordpress.com/about/
::: Chomskian Linguistics
https://gilkalai.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/chomskian-linguistics/

Speaking of dreams, the night before last I had a dream where
I was listening to a lecturer and something he said made me think
of a logical formula having the form “if if if a, b, c, d”, which
I visualized as the Peircean logical graph shown below.

If If If
https://inquiryintoinquiry.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/if-if-if.jpg

I knew I had seen something the day before prompting that fragment
and a search through my browser history turned up Gil Kalai's post
on Chomskian Linguistics where I'd read the phrase “anti anti anti
missile missile missile missile”.

Regards,

Jon
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
► PEIRCE-L subscribers: Click on "Reply List" or "Reply All" to REPLY ON 
PEIRCE-L to this message. PEIRCE-L posts should go to [email protected] . 
► To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a message NOT to PEIRCE-L but to [email protected] 
with no subject, and with the sole line "UNSubscribe PEIRCE-L" in the BODY of 
the message. More at http://www.cspeirce.com/peirce-l/peirce-l.htm .
► PEIRCE-L is owned by THE PEIRCE GROUP;  moderated by Gary Richmond;  and 
co-managed by him and Ben Udell.

Reply via email to