At Amazon a reader warns, rightly or wrongly, to be sure to get the earlier edition, see below. - Best, Ben

* From the United States
  Washington lady
  5.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL WHICH EDITION YOU ARE GETTING
  Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2013
  Verified Purchase
CREATIVE ANALYSIS IS AN EXCELLENT WORKBOOK THAT LEADS PAINLESSLY TO MASTRY OF PEIRCE'S SEMEIOTIC (as VERBAL LOGICAL ANALYSIS). HOWEVER, AROUND 1979, the workbook underwent an unfortunate revision that resulted in a version that is both confusing and ineffective. HOW TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE? Although the covers are nearly identical, the unfortunate version has a gold color in the center; the original, a dark pinkish color.
  3 people found this helpful*

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Analysis-Richard-Samson/product-reviews/0876902816/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews <https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Analysis-Richard-Samson/product-reviews/0876902816/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews>