If I may add a realistic note to the discussion on changing terminology.
My opinion come from three significant experiences with scientific notations.

Before I offer my opinions I would note historically that CSP writings are
flows of changing terminologies with rare examples of concerns about precedence
of prior terminologies.  Indeed, these flows of terminologies are essential to
the developments of his views, style, propositions and logics.