Edwina:

Please step back a bit from your professional persona as a scholar.

Please ask yourself “what do these words mean in terms of my life experiences?”

Do you experience “forms of consciousness”?

How are the forms of personal consciousness you experience related to or
conjoined to your memories?

Thanks for considering my “off the wall” questions.

Cheers
Jerry