Dears list members, specially Mariane, Gary, Joe, Arnold, Jacob and Claudio

Thank you very much for your advanced congratulations, which I expect to be worth of when I come to actually defend the results of my work on the 28th.
As Joe says, there will be much going on about Peirce¨s semiotic in Sao Paulo in the next days. Colapietro is already in Brazil to give some lectures about Peirce¨s conception of Rhetoric at PUC (every Tuesday, from 10h30 a.m to noon).
We are having indeed a festive atmosphere and I find it a pity that Joe Ransdell could not come this time (he certainly would not scape an invitation to be on my doctoral committee too...).
I have asked some friends to help me with the translation of my work into English and I hope to make it available for open criticism not too long after the defense. Some of my results are certainly polemical and it would be a wonderful chance to make my point and listen to other positions before going further into a post-doctoral research.
I really look forward to that,
Best to all,
Vinicius

Do you Yahoo!?