Martin Geisler wrote:

>Would you like to maintain this information on SF? It would be nice if
>the URL used was something lihe http://pel.sf.net/pear.
>
>I can give you permissions to do this on SF, but I don't have time to do
>it myself.

OK, in order to maintain the pear class I just need to always receive
the latest released version, then I will make a pear package and upload
to my pear server.

The link to my pear server does not have to change, as long as you add a
link to pear.sharedlog.com and tell users that it's a pear server, then
will know what to do.